Retirement Plan Services
Employer sponsored retirement plans are a key component to a quality benefits package. For employers seeking a dedicated partner to assist in managing your retirement plan, we offer a full range of services to Plan Sponsors. Whether you have a one-person business or a large enterprise with thousands of employees, our retirement team can connect your objectives and culture with the ideal retirement plan for your organization.
Retirement Consulting Services
While plans can look very different, the need for professional oversight, ongoing employee education, and completely independent objective advice remain constant. SFP Wealth’s retirement plan consulting service model focuses on two distinct areas: Plan Sponsors & Participants.
Plan Sponsor Services: Participant Services:
- 3(21) and 3(38) Fiduciary Services - Evaluate Plan Metrics and Employee Demographics
- Investment Selection and Due Diligence - Design a Custom Financial Wellness Program
- Plan Design - Conduct on-site and/or virtual:
- Plan Acquisition and Transition Oversight - Employee Enrollment Meetings
- Vendor Evaluation and Search (RFP) - Educational Group Seminars
- Creation of Investment Policy Statement - One-on-one Participant Consultations
- Establish an Investment Committee - Creation of Education Policy Statement
- Educate Investment Committee on Fiduciary Roles and Responsibilities - Assist Terminated Employees with Options
- Conduct Regularly Scheduled Plan Review Meetings
- Documented Trail of Decision-Making Process (Formal Meeting Minutes)
- Plan Benchmarking
- Flexible Asset-Based and Flat-Fee Compensation Arrangements
- Private Equity Portfolio Company Support
- Controlled Groups Coordination in Partnership with Local ERISA Counsel
Plans We Work With
401(k) 403(b) 457 Plans
Non-qualified Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs)
Our retirement plan resource center is an online library that allows our visitors to find relevant content, quickly. Whether it’s legislative updates, quarterly newsletters, or educational videos, the resource center is updated regularly to ensure our visitors are receiving the most up-to-date information.