Personal Financial View®
This technology puts all of your key financial data and critical documents at your fingertips. We will work with you on strategy, implementation and ongoing monitoring and updates. Some key features include:
- Personal Account Aggregation.
- Up-to-date monitoring of your financial picture.
- Investment allocation across all money-types.
- Details by holding for asset class and sector analysis.
- Secure online "Vault" for documents.
If you forget your password, click on "Forget your password?" and start the process to reset your password. If you arrive at this step and still need assistance, please contact a member from the SFP Wealth team.
Get the most out of your brokerage account with Wealthscape Investor, your customization investor portal. You get 24/7 access to your account information so you're more informed and can better work with your financial professional to reach your goals.
You can take advantage of:
- A single point of access to account information on your desktop and mobile devices.
- Self-service capabilities, including market data and research tools, and mobile check deposit.
- Paperless e-notifications for new documents.
Download the Wealthscape Investor Brokerage Mobile app for your tablet and smartphone and tap into your account when you're on the go. The mobile app allows you to:
- Get access virtually anytime.
- Check your account balances, positions and history.
- View market information.
- Create watch lists and price trigger alerts.
With tons of features, including investment monitoring and analysis, fee analysis, lineup comparison and an advisor dashboard, FirmPlus helps you get things done.
Investment Monitoring & Analysis:
- Customizable fund evaluation to provide a tailored analysis for clients.
- Analyze active, passive and target date funds with unique evaluation criteria options.
- Fund research tools built in to help with fund replacements, investment analysis and platform evaluation.
Fee Analysis & Lineup Comparison:
- Fee analysis and benchmarking designed to review plan fees and how plan costs compare to peers.
- Developed with 408(b)(2) and fee transparency in mind, and designed to present to plan sponsor.
- Lineup comparison allows for the comparison of up to five different lineups.
- Compare performance, fees, plan costs, and even show how assets will map from one lineup to another.